What happens when you combine multiple pours of Epoxy and Resin with a Live Edge piece of Cherry Wood? You create this awesome Lunar Surface Night Light that’s a perfect funky addition to any room needing a soft glow to sleep to.
See How I Made The Night Light!
Now don’t forget to hit the Like and Subscribe buttons on my YouTube channel and then please leave a comment (naughty or nice… it’s cool)!
Make An Epoxy & Wood Night Light
- Scrap Wood (13″x 24″) or Circle form 3/4″ Thick (I used a table saw jig)
- 2:1 Epoxy Resin –
- Table Top Epoxy Resin – https://amzn.to/34ddsXu
- Pendant Light Fixture – https://amzn.to/2NHno62
- Furniture Finish – https://amzn.to/2zvyCSH
- Table Saw
- Drill Press
- Dremel Lite – https://amzn.to/2L7RMop
- Dremel 4300 – https://amzn.to/2LggVMz
- Dremel Flex – https://amzn.to/2L5v3Ju
- Random Orbit Sander
- Round Over Bit – https://amzn.to/2ZEABPf
- Straight Cut Bit –
- Foil Tape
Like this Epoxy and Resin Night Light Project? You might also like these other Epoxy and Resin projects!
~ Lazy Guy